Friday, December 17, 2010

Catering To You

I was filled with joy and tears a few months back when Judy Adams from Catering To You called me. She had heard about Mamie's Poppy Plates and wanted to discuss some things with me. She was so touched by the idea of what I was doing and wanted to help in any way. While we were talking she said, "Sarah, I want to fund all the plates for UAMS and for Little Rock Childrens Hospital." Ya'll I almost went to my knees. I began shaking and tears of joy streamed down my face. Since then Judy has done so much for us. She has put us in touch with an amazing law firm that has taken us on probono so we can achieve non-profit status. There is way more exciting news coming soon. To say thank you to our sweet Judy Adams we had two plates painted for her to say thank you for adopting both hospitals. We hope that more businesses will adopt hospitals and we can be state wide soon.

Thank you thank you thank you Judy. You are such a special person that I believe God brought into my life since my painful loss of Mamie.

-Sarah

Thanks Beth at Firefly Studio for these beautiful plates. We love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment